seek (verb): to look for or discover
excellence (noun): the quality of being excellent or very good
Discover the best in you. Seek excellence.
Click here to learn more about the workshops and processes designed to improve the effectiveness of groups, teams and organizations.
- Board Development & Training
- Community Assessment
- Community Health Assessment
- Hospitality Basics
- Stakeholder & Focus Group Interviews
- Strategic Planning
Click here to learn more about the workshops designed to help individuals develop the capacity to build effective interpersonal skills, stong teams, and innovative solutions.
- Facilitator Training
- Myers-Briggs Type Indicator™ – Personality Styles
- Team Building
Educational & Professional Services
- Workshops and training
- Community assessment and data collection
- Applied research
For more information, contact:
Assistant Professor/Extension Educator
Phone: (740) 645-5380