Scope of Services
The Starting Right Package includes the following:
- Project planning meeting/in person or via Zoom
- Delivery of three workshops over a 1½ day period (one full day and one half day)
- Coordinator’s Workshop
- Task Force Workshop
- Data Analysis and Reporting Strategies Workshop
- Develop customized survey instrument (included in the Task Force Workshop)
- Direct unlimited communications access to two Extension staff for project period
- Project assessment meeting/Zoom or in person, action plan review, and development of draft final report for use by the local representative in reporting out to the community
- Project needs assessment and program of work
Extension staff will consult with the local representatives to establish a plan of work to include project timeline, identify key inputs (including people who will be involved), outputs, and final expectations of the project.
- Delivery of workshops
Extension staff will schedule with the local representatives a day and a half block of time for delivery of three key workshops by Extension staff to train the local representatives and the Task Force. A deliverable includes the development of a customized survey instrument. A third workshop will cover the analysis, interpretation, and reporting strategies of the data.
- Project assessment, action plan review, and final draft report
Extension staff will facilitate a final meeting to review the project and action plan as a result of the visits and develop a final draft report. Throughout the project period, Extension staff will be available for questions or assistance as needed by the local representatives.
The project is $5,000, inclusive of all services outlined above. This amount includes Extension staff travel, training materials.
|Click on the image for an example
of a final community report.