Specializations & Areas of Expertise:
Specializations: Community Planning / Leadership Development
Areas of Expertise:
- Romich, E., Bowen-Ellzey, N., Moss, M., Bond, C., Civittolo, D. (2015). Building Sustainability in Gas- and Oil-Producing Communities. Journal of Extension, Volume 53, Number 3, Article #3IAW1.
- Fact Sheets:
- Preparing Newsprint for Bedding (CDFS-126)
- A History of Packaging (CDFS-133)
- Written Documents for Community Groups: Bylaws (CDFS-1570)
- Written Documents for Community Groups: Policies & Procedures (CDFS-1571)
Cindy Bond's primary teaching and research interests are energy, leadership development, community planning, and evaluation. Energy teaching and research includes facilitation and organization of community and organizational leaders in energy efficiency, renewable energy, and subsurface energy and the development of evaluation tools for more effective teaching and outreach related to sustainable energy development. Her evaluation experience includes focus group question development, facilitation, training, and analysis; interview question development, facilitation, training, and coding; and quantitative questionnaire development. She received cost recovery dollars to work with communities for strategic planning and implementation plan of community growth and sustainability.
Cindy serves on the Guernsey County Youth and Adult Leadership Board to develop programming and guidance for the leadership program.