Specialization & Areas of Expertise:
Specialization: Organizational Capacity Building
Areas of Expertise:
- Strategic Planning
- Nonprofit Board Development
- Community Assessments
- Customer Service & Hospitality
- Leadership Development
- Leadership Development Programs
- Organizational Development Programs
Plans and Studies:
- Ohio Tourism Industry Needs Assessment Report (2014)
- Ohio Regional Convergence Partnership Final Report (November 2013)
Becky Nesbitt provides educational resources to help Ohio’s communities identify and strengthen their economic opportunities. As a part of OSU Extension’s Community Development team, Becky also empowers individuals within businesses and organizations to develop strong organizational and leadership skills.
During her 25 years with OSU Extension, Becky has worked with a variety of community organizations, local and regional government entities, nonprofits, and businesses to help develop strategies to build capacity, improve effectiveness, and envision sustainability. Becky assists nonprofit board members and staff, community leaders, development professionals, and others to enhance the capacity and infrastructure of community and nonprofit organizations.