Ohio State University Extension Community Development professionals joined colleagues from across the country to renew friendships and reacquaint with old friends at the 2022 NACDEP Conference in Indianapolis, Indiana.
Many of our CD colleagues gave presentations and learned from others about what current community development happening are occurring across the nation.
- Theresa Ferrari: Who, Me, an Author or Reviewer? Tips for Publishing and Reviewing Extension Work
- Gwynn Stewart: How Extension Can Assist with the Expanding & Marketing of a Scenic Byway
- Kenzie Johnston, Joe Lucente, Nancy Bowen: Agritourism: Community & Economic Impacts
- Amanda Osborne: WIC Perks: An Extension Model to Incentivize and Support WIC FMNP
- Tom Blaine: Outreach Engagement on Controversial Public Issues
- Brian Raison: Racial Understanding: Let’s Start Talking
- Gwynn Stewart: The Ohio State University Extension Energy Outreach Program
- Brian Raison: Equipping Leaders Through Strategic Planning: A Coaching Opportunity for Alignment
- Ken Martin: Addressing Stress Through a Collaborative Multi-disciplinary Approach: Impacting Ohio’s Rural and Farm Families, Communities, and Health Care Providers
- Brooke Beam: The IFarm Immersive Theatre: The Immersion of Extension Education
Brooke Beam, Amanda Osborne and Meghan Thoreau were also regional awards winners and national runners up in several categories.