The OSU Extension Community Development blog provides brief updates on our programs, events and other news.
Businesses, organizations, community leaders and/or elected and appointed officials as well as Extension educators are encouraged to subscribe to receive regular postings of relevant and useful information and to gain awareness of our current program offerings.
Subscribing is easy . . . just go to the blog and on the left menu insert your email address in the “Subscribe by Email” box, then click the “Subscribe” button.
Current posts include:
- Mixing Agriculture in with Community and Youth
- Building Partnerships helps Communities offer Transportation Systems that Impact Rural Quality of Life
- Multi-University Collaboration for Sustainable Land Use Planning- A Tipping Point Planner Perrysburg, Ohio Case Study
- Growing Philanthropic Capacity in Your Community
- The Relevance of Community Strategic Planning in Corporate Location Decision-Making
- Building Consumer & Producer Relations
- Successful Collaborations: Three Rules and Lessons Learned from a Lima, OH Project
- Get Habitattitude