BRE Intelligence in the Era of COVID: What are we learning and how will it change economic development
This complimentary webinar is being held on Thursday, May 21, from 2 to 3:30 p.m., presented by the Ohio Economic Development Association (OEDA). Register here.
Since the outbreak of the COVID 19 pandemic, economic developers around the country have been reaching out to their employers --- large and small --- to understand the impact of the virus. Many professionals believe that the unprecedented scope of the pandemic will result in long-lasting changes to their economies and to the economic development profession.
The webinar will feature Ohio and national leaders in Business Retention and Expansion to explore what economic developers are learning and how this could change the profession and their economies. Each of the panelists will bring to the conversation the findings of their BRE efforts since the advent of COVID 19 and their thoughts on how the profession could change as a result.
The webinar will include an opportunity for dialogue and Q & A with participants.
- Eric Canada, CEO, Blane Canada
- Erik Collins, Director, Montgomery County Community and Economic Development
- Eric Phillips, Marysville/Union County Economic Development Director
- Dean Whittaker, Whittaker Associates
- Sylvio Mecone, Senior Director of Business Development, TeamNEO
- Nancy Bowen, Extension Field Specialist, Community Development, Ohio State University Extension