Energize Ohio resources and opportunities for renewable energy production, development, marketing, and education are changing the landscape of Ohio.
For more information, visit http://www.energizeohio.osu.edu.
Eric Romich - Assistant Professor & Extension Field Specialist, Energy Development
Myra Moss - Associate Professor & Extension Educator
Nancy Bowen - Assistant Professor & Extension Field Specialist, Community Economics
Mike Lloyd - Assistant Professor & County Extension Educator, Noble County
David Civittolo - Assistant Professor & Extension Field Specialist, Community Economics
Energize Ohio Signature Program Newsletter:
Extension Fact Sheets:
- Renewable Energy Policy Series: Ohio SB 221
- Renewable Energy Policy Series: SB 232 - Leveling the Playing Field
- Renewable Energy Policy Series: The Effect of Renewable Energy Projects on Current Agricultural Use Value (CAUV)
- Renewable Energy Policy Series: Rules for Siting a Utility Scale Wind Farm in Ohio
- Wind Energy Development as an Economic Development Strategy for Rural Areas
- Using Solar Energy to Produce Electricity for Ohioans
- Biomass Availability in Northwest Ohio